Our law firm represents a wide range of businesses and individuals in complex commercial litigation in New York, and represent individuals in securities arbitration nationwide.
We attempt to understand our client's needs and concerns and effectively advocate. We combine large firm intellect and experience with small firm focus and service.
Our fee structure is generally designed to best suit our clients’ needs and to provide options for effective case management. If you work with us, we offer contingency, hourly and blended fee models.
New York Law School, magna cum laude, J.D.
Honors: Justice John Mashal Harlan Scholarship for academic performance
Honors: Dr. Max Reich Award for Excellence in Civil Trial Advocacy
Honors: New York Law School Law Review, articles editor
University of Vermont, B.A., Philosophy
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Lawyers
- New York Super Lawyer, Rising Stars, 2011 - 2013
- New York Law School Law Review, Associate editor
- Dr. Max Reich Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- New York Law School Public Certificate Award
- Justice John Marshall Harlan Merit Scholarship, Recipient
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- PsiChi National Honor Society
- Towson National Debate Tournament, Finalist
Mr. Gana has been committed to various pro bono matters throughout his career. He has dedicated hundreds of hours to inMotion, Inc. an organization designed to help women that have been abused by domestic violence. In addition, Mr. Gana represented a death row inmate throughout his appeal. Mr. Gana also taught rhetoric and debate to high school students.
- “Subprime Mortgage Crisis,” New York Law School, 2010
- “How To Succeed As a Young Attorney,” New York Law School, 2011
- “The Tax Consequences of Investment Recommendations and Communications- Do Brokers Have a Duty?,” Practicing Law Institute, Securities Arbitration, 2011 (publication pending).
- Quoted in various publications including the Wall Street Journal and New York Times.
Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
American Bar Association - Litigation Division